Kelp Forest Snorkeling
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Product code: PGAATL
You must book Wild Blue Adventure Cruise for each person in this adventure. The option to add this to your cart will become available once you add this item to your cart. Make sure you choose the same day as this adventure!
We'll provide a float, mask/snorkel, and fins. You're on your own to explore the kelp forests. Ocean guides will be on/in the water and on deck for supervision and extra safety.
What to expect?
- Kelp forest in a marine sanctuary
- Rich marine wildlife below the surface of the water
- 2 unique dive locations
- Snorkel along the cliffs where fish, lobster, and abalone make their homes
- Chilly water temperatures require a wetsuit (temperatures range between 65-75 F during the summer)