Macro Magic - Marine Invertebrates - Photography and Identification Learning
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Product code: PPNL5X
Our custom itinerary will maximize opportunities to observe and photograph marine invertebrates throughout a range of Northern Channel Islands ecosystems - from the technicolor rocky reefs of San Miguel to the kelp cathedrals of Anacapa. Optional activities to increase your familiarity with local marine invertebrates will include workshops, presentations, pre- and post-trip materials, guided dives, and a friendly photo treasure hunt competition.
This trip is ideal for divers, photographers, and marine life enthusiasts of all skill levels looking to connect with other divers.
- Unlimitted Air
- Accommodations in private bunks with pillows and light blankets
- Night Dive (conditions permitting)
- 5-star galley meals, snacks, and desserts
- Hot and cold beverages (you may bring your own alcoholic beverages for after you are done diving)
- Starlink Internet ($35/year)
- Nitrox ($35/day, must be purchased for all days of the trip in advance)